Diskuse: máte úvěr bez banky? je to možné : erkm1964@gmail.com (blog)

35–85 z 85
autor:Urgent effective love Spell caster to help you bring back ex lover & save your marriage fast even if your situation seems hopeless!Contact: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com his the best spell caster online and his result is 100% Guarantee. (105.112.*.*) 9. 9. 2018 11:47 | link
nadpis:Urgent effective love Spell ca...odpovědět
Urgent effective love Spell caster to help you bring back ex lover & save your marriage fast even if your situation seems hopeless!Contact: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com his the best spell caster online and his result is 100% Guarantee.
My Name Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need Love-spell to Win your Man Back from Another Woman or Win your Boyfriend/girlfriend back forever. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:
Call/WhatsApp: +2348071622464 ,
Email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
blogsite:https://unityspelltmple.blogspot.com .
autor:Urgent effective love Spell caster to help you bring back ex lover & save your marriage fast even if your situation seems hopeless!Contact: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com his the best spell caster online and his result is 100% Guarantee. (105.112.*.*) 9. 9. 2018 13:25 | link
nadpis:Urgent effective love Spell ca...odpovědět
Urgent effective love Spell caster to help you bring back ex lover & save your marriage fast even if your situation seems hopeless!Contact: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com his the best spell caster online and his result is 100% Guarantee.
My Name Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need Love-spell to Win your Man Back from Another Woman or Win your Boyfriend/girlfriend back forever. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:
Call/WhatsApp: +2348071622464 ,
Email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
blogsite:https://unityspelltmple.blogspot.com .
autor:Melissa Helen (105.112.*.*) 17. 9. 2018 01:55 | link
nadpis:Effective spell to bring your ex back with Dr Winner powerful love spell.....odpovědět
Effective spell to bring your ex back with Dr Winner powerful love spell.....

I can't really believe that i am with my Ex-Husband after when he broke up with me with 4 kids i thank Dr WINNER for helping me getting my man back. My happiness turn to bitterness,my joy turn to sorrow,my love turn to hate when my husband broke up with me. I was so unthinkable and i could not concentrate any more, i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him broke up with me so that he can be able to get marry to the other lady and this lady i think cast a spell on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for me,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my man until i went to Westmoreland to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she later got her husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her back and she told me that there was a powerful spell caster name Dr Winner that he help with love spell in getting back lost lovers back and i decided to contact him. He told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and i was garantee that i will see result after 48hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me by 9pm in my time and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much Oh My God i was so happy, and today i am happily with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr Winner. He is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and is Dr. Winner. if you are there and your lover is turning you down, or you have your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore contact the powerful spell caster Dr Winner and he will answer you, i am a living testimony and i will continue to testify of his goodness in my family,he turn my family to paradise and today we are all happy together Dr Winner i say thank sir,for you guenie help. Email him now:
Winnersspellcast@gmail.com or contact him on his website: https://winnersspellcast.blogspot.com or you can also contact him now: +2348138289852
autor:dorothymunroe (105.112.*.*) 18. 9. 2018 12:43 | link
nadpis:dorothymunroe184@gmail.comodpovědět
Love Spells- How I Got My Husband Back.Read more about Dr Sambo his contact details seen below: divinespellhome@gmail.com

WhatsApp him now +1(267)527-9481

My husband who departed from me 2 years ago started calling me and wanted us to get back Dr Sambo love spell made my husband to reconcile with me. When he came back he was all on me kissing and rubbing on me telling me how much he missed me and loves me, Dr Sambo is spectacular in repairing relationship! His work is wonderful, i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. Because i am now happy with my husband. I highly recommending this service for those experiencing difficulties trying to restore there relationship. he is the real deal. you can reach Dr. Sambo his contact details seen below:

divinespellhome@yahoo.com or divinespellhome@gmail.com

WhatsApp him now +1(267)527-9481

autor: Adrienne Bernardo (185.93.*.*) 20. 9. 2018 12:04 | link
nadpis:dorothymunroe184@gmail.comodpovědět
Contact Dr Sambo now for Lottery Spell winning numbers Email: divinespellhome@gmail.com
Dr. Sambo Whats,App. him now +1(267)527-9481

My name is Adrienne Bernardo I Live in:New Jersey, I am 55 years old,I want you to know how Dr Sambo helped me, he is do generous with lottery winning numbers, early this year 2018 I contacted him for a Canadian lottery number, he gave me and I won $750,000,000 SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS I still can’t believe people could have this kind of powers in this modern days. Dr Sambo is the best, he put a smile on my face and my family is rich now. Everybody must be rich, contact Dr Sambo for lucky winning numbers and be rich all your life. Contact him now, it doesn’t matter where you are ,it doesn’t matter your status in life,just contact him and he will sully help you okay... Email: divinespellhome@gmail.com
Dr. Sambo Whats,App. him now +1(267)527-9481
autor:Kimberly Johnson (105.112.*.*) 21. 9. 2018 08:03 | link
nadpis: Getting back with your ex lover,urgently with love spell odpovědět

Getting back with your ex lover,urgently with love spell prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com is really the best spell caster with 100% guarantee..my names is Kimberly Johnson ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called prophet oyinbo, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marryleft me 3weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 4 year ireally lovedhim,but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 5 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com or you canCall/WhatsApp:+2348074066640

autor:Brayn Morgan (105.112.*.*) 21. 9. 2018 08:04 | link
nadpis: My Name is Brayn Morgan I ...odpovědět

My Name is Brayn Morgan I would like to tell the world about a very special man, he is spell caster DR Oyinbo. I found out about DR Oyinbo through the testimonials of others that the Dr helped with on various issues. I had contacted DR Oyinbo for help in bringing back to me my girlfriend/lover, we had split over a terrible fight, I tried to reconcile but to no avail. The DR said this was a easy thing for him to do, he said he would cast a love spell on her and this would bring her back to me. I was a little disbelieving because I never heardof such a thing, but he told me to trust him, so i put faith in what he was telling me. Sure enough, 3 days after the love spell was cast, my girlfriend/lover called me and we are now back together, all because of DR Oyinbo. He also cured my hiv disease, this was done by drinking a liquid that he creates and provides for the disease. I strongly recommend that if you are having any relationship or sickness issues, contact DR Oyinbo, His email is prophetoyinbojesus@gma.com or Call/WhatsApp:+2348074066640

autor:John Carlos (197.210.*.*) 28. 9. 2018 16:06 | link
nadpis:jc0810222@gmail.comodpovědět
MY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN RESTORED
Hey guys, my name is John Carlos, am from London United Kindom, Life has being very difficult for me Since when my Wife left me and my Kids, She left for no reason. I and my kids had being dwelling in pains for almost two years now, Recently, A Friend of mine Directed me to this great spell caster named Dr Noble, he is a Powerful Spell caster, he helped me and before 48 hours, My Wife that left me came back and started begging for forgivness. What more can i say, Dr Noble showed me How powerful Hes Love spell is. I will drop Hes Email address along with this testimony of mine in case anyone want to contact him, There is His Email: (templeofjoyandprosperity1@gmail.com)
Whats_App number or Call +2348145643630
http://ineedmyexbackdrnoble.blogspot.com/2018/08/urgent-love-spell-to-fix-your-broken.html
autor:okutemple@gmail.com (197.210.*.*) 2. 10. 2018 13:37 | link
nadpis:okutemple@gmail.comodpovědět
I was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr.Oku, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 28 hours my husband will come back to me, In no less than 28hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child(Michelle) if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email; okutemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347053113465 and tell him I referred you to him
autor:okutemple@gmail.com (197.210.*.*) 3. 10. 2018 06:21 | link
I was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr.Oku, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 28 hours my husband will come back to me, In no less than 28hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child(Michelle) if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email; okutemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347053113465 and tell him I referred you to him
autor:John Carlos (*.avast.com) 4. 10. 2018 02:49 | link
nadpis:jc0810222@gmail.comodpovědět

MY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN RESTORED
Hey guys, my name is John Carlos, am from London United Kingdom, Life has being very difficult for me Since when my Wife left me and my Kids, She left for no reason. I and my kids had being dwelling in pains for almost two years now, Recently, A Friend of mine Directed me to this great spell caster named Dr Noble, he is a Powerful Spell caster, he helped me and before 48 hours, My Wife that left me came back and started begging for forgiveness. What more can i say, Dr Noble showed me How powerful Hes Love spell is. I will drop Hes Email address along with this testimony of mine in case anyone want to contact him, There is His Email: (templeofjoyandprosperity1@gmail.com)
Whats_App number or Call +2348145643630
http://ineedmyexbackdrnoble.blogspot.com/2018/08/urgent-love-spell-to-fix-your-broken.html
autor:MaryJane (105.12.*.*) 8. 10. 2018 17:49 | link
nadpis:Dr Ogudugu will help you out tooodpovědět
Get your lover back urgent effective love spell to win and get ex back my advise reveal you all to contact Dr Ogudugu for a genuine love spell on greatogudugu@gmail.com that work fast. here is my relationship story, i'm MaryJane born in Williamsburg,Virginia Usa..my boyfriend told me it was over and walk away without any reasons, I was confuse and didn't know what to do. I was desperate, I want him back, I went over the internet looking for ways to get my boyfriend back. I read about many different ways of how to get ex back, but Dr Ogudugu caught my attention. I immediately contacted him and explained my problem to him. It was amazing and surprising that 11hrs after the urgent love spell was cast, my boyfriend called me and was begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Couldn't believe, but later after he came to my house and fell on his knees asking me to take him back am so happy that my love is back again. I am testifying on this forum just to let people know that Dr Ogudugu is real and genuine. don't hesitate to try him out. thank you Dr Ogudugu you are truly talented and gifted genuine spell caster. Contact him now if you need your girlfriend/boyfriend back or your girlfriend moved on to another man, do not cry anymore .. Dr Ogudugu is here to help out in relationship problem coz problem share is problem solve.
Email him at.... greatogudugu@gmail.com
whatsapp...+27663492930
autor: Excited, My Girlfriend Is Back Contact Happylovespell2@gmail.com For Urgent Love Spell (105.112.*.*) 28. 11. 2018 13:04 | link
nadpis: alexisscorpio12@gmail.comodpovědět
Excited, My Girlfriend Is Back Am Alexis scorpio from FL Usa my girlfriend cheated on me and asked for breakup. I don't believe at first i try to get back with her but all she told me was she’s with someone else. that she is no longer interested in marrying me at that point i was heart broken coz i love my girlfriend so much that i could not let go off her all of a sudden she left me, i really love her and never can imagine my life without her. not until i came across a powerful real spell caster Dr happy who promise me 24hours urgent love spell to get back with my girlfriend, good twenty-four {24} hours. hmm-mm, it was a good night time at 11:pm within the days that Dr happy told me that my girlfriend will be back, at first i heard the bell rings getting close to my door i heard someone saying honey!!!, it sound familiar i opened the door and i saw my girlfriend standing and weeping in front of me. i was not surprised because its all i have been praying for her to come back home. Guess what 2 weeks after she noticed her system and her body temperature was changed and i took her to clinic for check up and the doctor told me that there is life in her which means she was pregnant i really wants to use this opportunity to thanks Dr happy so much and the love page that directed me to Dr happy if you have any problem getting your ex back, or predicament that is worse or exactly like this you have been into, contact Dr happy on happylovespell2@gmail.com
Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774
visit his website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
about his love spell Blogs site.http://happylovespel.blogspot.com.ng/
autor:sherry (199.66.*.*) 29. 11. 2018 11:12 | link
nadpis:effective and powerful love spell caster and lottery spell caster odpovědět
Contact Dr Gbojie if you want to get your Husband, Wife, Boyfriend and Girlfriend back now and regain your happiness.

Hi i am from USA I have just experience the wonders of Dr. gbojie love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr GBOJIE only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr Gbojie and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world .. Well if you need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr gbojie Via email: GBOJIESPIRITUALTEMPLE@gmail.com or Call or WhatsApp: +2349066410185.or check out his website :http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me
autor:okutemple@gmail.com (129.205.*.*) 1. 12. 2018 13:32 | link
autor:AMBER WAYNE (*.greatthanksgiving.info) 1. 12. 2018 15:04 | link
nadpis:LOVE SPELLodpovědět
i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex husband after divorce, i and my husband have been married for 8 years with 2 kids, we have been a happy family. Last year his behavior towards me and the kids changed, i suspected he was meeting another woman outside out marriage, any time i confronted him, he threatened to divorce me, i did all i could to make hings right but all to no avail until i saw a post on a "love and relationship forum" about a spell caster who helps people to cast spell on marriage and relationship issues, when i contacted this spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my husband changed and came apologizing to me and the kids. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage issues via this email:chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or Whats App him on +2348132777335 Good luck
autor:ERICK ANNA (185.189.*.*) 3. 12. 2018 18:58 | link
nadpis:CUREodpovědět
What a miracle i never believe there is cure because my doctor tested me Herpes positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this sickness, i can remember some months ago when i was crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this sickness, i found this herbal man email on internet when i was doing research on cure for Herpes i contacted him to found out if i can get help from this sickness, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the herbs cure to it and he sent me the herbal in less down 2-3 days i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 2 weeks, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to Herpes you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of this sickness once and for all you can reach him through via email: Chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or
Whats App him on +2348132777335
You can also contact him on any sickness in this he all have the herbal cure to it
autor:groege vanisa (197.210.*.*) 5. 12. 2018 17:35 | link
nadpis:groegevanisa@gmail.comodpovědět
Am Gorege vanisa by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes for 7 years i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw mr josha post on how Dr abaka saved him from the VIRUS with his herbal medicine i contacted Dr abaka on his email address drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest man on earth now. this testimony is real.thanks to Dr abaka God bless you. you can also reach him on his number +2349063230051.
autor:After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr AKHERE and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346 (197.211.*.*) 22. 12. 2018 22:28 | link
nadpis:After being in relationship wi...odpovědět
After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr AKHERE and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS
AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

autor:okutemple@gmail.com (197.210.*.*) 1. 1. 2019 09:34 | link
autor:okutemple@gmail.com (197.210.*.*) 11. 1. 2019 20:10 | link
autor:josephine (129.205.*.*) 21. 1. 2019 06:38 | link
nadpis:No matter how old you are, fam...odpovědět
No matter how old you are, family history is important. While you might not think so at the time, as you get older there will be things you and your grandchildren will want to know. Most of us don't realize it until the older generations are gone and you can't replace first hand comments. Don't just put in about the good times, add in the harder times and how you overcame those trials. Another thing to remember is what caused the deaths of those you loved. There are many things that have been found to continue into future generations that knowing it runs in the family can be helped with now or possible in the future. prevention starts with knowing where to start. I wish someone had taken the time to write these things down for mew to be able to go back to. My Grandmother and my mother told us many stories of what things happened in their lives and about the people in their lives. I now wish someone had written those things down since both have passed now. But I never thought at that busy point in my life that I would one day want to remember all those things. So much family history is lost when the older generations are gone. Please pass it on to your family while you can. You can even just do it digitally so it can be accessed by family later on.Family pictures are something to cherish also. Just be sure to write down who is pictured in them, where they are taken and when. I have found family pictures that no one now even knows who is in them.

AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346
autor:FAST SPELL (105.12.*.*) 2. 2. 2019 19:03 | link
nadpis:greatogudugu@gmail.comodpovědět
Thank you Dr.Ogudugu for the great work you did for me when my lover broke my heart. Dr.Ogudugu was able to bring my lover that left for about 2 months back to me within 48 hours of me contact Dr.Ogudugu. Contact Dr.Ogudugu on greatogudugu@gmail.com or better still you can give Dr.Ogudugu a call onWhatsApp +27663492930 for a better understanding for what i just said about him..
autor:okutemple@gmail.com (197.210.*.*) 10. 2. 2019 03:00 | link
I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored my ex husband is back after he left me and our 2kids for another woman. i was so happy to met Dr. OKu how he help many people to bring there Lover back so i contact him to help me too. that was how Dr. Oku help me to bring my husband back.. A big thank to you Dr. Oku because I never thought my ex Husband will be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and world greatest. if you are here and you need your Ex Lover back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:
Email him at: okutemple@gmail.com

You can also Call/WhatsApp:+2347053113465
autor:martinmarisa (197.210.*.*) 10. 2. 2019 15:58 | link
nadpis:how i got my husband backodpovědět
My name is martin Marisa from Canada, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr ozalogbo He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left me, When i contacted Dr ozalogbo he cast a love spell for me, and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me to come back. he is back now with so much love and care. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to restore broken relationship back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr ozalogbo can also offer any type of help like, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via his email ozalogboshrine@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp with his phone number +2348162562991
autor:ieltmass 10. 2. 2019 22:48 | link
nadpis:(Whatsapp +380-6858-79925) Purchase 100% certified pte band 6.5,7,8odpovědět
(Whatsapp +380-6858-79925) Purchase 100% certified pte band 6.5,7,8 in australia/UAE | buy original ielts

Buy original database Verifiable IELTS,ESOL,TOEFL,GRE,GMAT,PTE certificates online in India, UAE,canada,and Pakistan without sitting for

the Exams. EMAIL: (originalieltscertificate@yahoo.com)

whatsapp: +380-6858-79925)

Buy 100% Authentic IELTS,TOEFL,Certificates,Passports,Drivers License,ID Cards,Visas,Counterfeit Money,$,€,£:

PURCHASE ONLINE 100% HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT Banknotes originalieltscertificate@yahoo.com)

We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESK certificates
without taking the exams. The regions we cover are Asia ,UAE, Qatar,
Oman, Saudi Arabia, Jordan,Kuwait ,Australia ,Canada and Europe

Purchase Real and Novelty Passports,id cards,Visas,Drivers License ,Counterfeits Email us at for details

Are you trying to change your nationality ? do you need work papers ? do you want to travel ? do you need papers you cant have ?if yes , then you are in the right place at the right time We are an independent group of specialized IT professionals and data base technicians who are specialized in the production of Real and Novelty quality documents such as passports,drivers license,id cards,stamps,visas,diplomas of very high quality and other products for all countries: USA, Australia,UK, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, . This list is not full.contact email: (ielts.general.idp@outlook.com)

BEST COUNTERFEIT EURO,POUNDS & DOLLAR

CONTACT DETAILS:

skype id(original ielts)

Email: originalieltscertificate@yahoo.com)

whatsapp===== +380-6858-79925)
autor:ieltmass 10. 2. 2019 22:50 | link
nadpis:WhatsApp: +237651192415) Purchase 100% certified pte band 6.5,7,8 iodpovědět
WhatsApp: +237651192415) Purchase 100% certified pte band 6.5,7,8 in australia/UAE | buy original ielts

Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Finland, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Great Britain, USA and some others.
We offer you one of the best services in the world. Most customers have experienced our true and outstanding service.

skype id...original ielts) GET IELTS,TOEFL Certificates online without Exams in USA.

Buy Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Bahrain, Bahrein,Kuwait,UAE.SAUDI ARABIA

We deal and specialize in helping you to get registered TOEFL, IELTS, IDP, ESOL, GMAT CELTA/DELTA, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS & other English Language Certificates. We produce TOEFL & IELTS, ESOL, and CELTA/DELTA, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS English Language for you with ease.

BUY IELTS CERTIFICATES in UAE and Saudi Arabia and other countries.

BUY Real IELTS Certificate without Exam// BUY FAKE FRENCH ID CARD/AMERICAN(USA)ID ONLINE SELL/UK FAKE ID CARD FOR SALE//COUNTERFEIT DOLLARS, EURO, AND POUNDS

buy original and fake ielts certificate in Dubai & Abu Dhabi

Buy Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Bahrain, Bahrein,Kuwait

Email::: originalieltscertificate@yahoo.com)
skype id...original ielts)
autor:ieltmass 10. 2. 2019 22:51 | link
nadpis: skype id...original ielts) GET IELTS,TOEFL Certificates online without Exams in USA.odpovědět
WhatsApp: +237651192415) Purchase 100% certified pte band 6.5,7,8 in australia/UAE | buy original ielts

Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Finland, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Great Britain, USA and some others.
We offer you one of the best services in the world. Most customers have experienced our true and outstanding service.

skype id...original ielts) GET IELTS,TOEFL Certificates online without Exams in USA.

We deal and specialize in helping you to get registered TOEFL, IELTS, IDP, ESOL, GMAT CELTA/DELTA, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS & other English Language Certificates. We produce TOEFL & IELTS, ESOL, and CELTA/DELTA, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS English Language for you with ease.

BUY Real IELTS Certificate without Exam// BUY FAKE FRENCH ID CARD/AMERICAN(USA)ID ONLINE SELL/UK FAKE ID CARD FOR SALE//COUNTERFEIT DOLLARS, EURO, AND POUNDS

autor:ieltmass 10. 2. 2019 22:52 | link
nadpis:Whatsapp +380-6858-79925) Genuine Passports,Driver's licenses odpovědět

autor:ieltmass 10. 2. 2019 22:54 | link
nadpis:originalieltscertificate@yahoo.com) Purchase 100% certified pte band 6.5,7,8odpovědět

buy British Council IELTS certificates
Email::: originalieltscertificate@yahoo.com
skype id...original ielts
autor:Danila (*.procono.es) 11. 2. 2019 11:12 | link
nadpis:Thank you once again father, i will continue to share your good workodpovědět
I am Danila from USA, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband john smith, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady ;, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more and said we should go for divorce. i was so confused and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend miss Edwina who told who gave me the solution to my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem earlier and introduce me to a man called Dr JEKWU who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 24hrs.I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by 24hrs he will re-unite me and my husband together. After two day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, his contact adress is:jekwulovespelltemple@gmail.com . He is the best spell caster on the internet so far email:jekwulovespelltemple@gmail.com. Thank you once again father, i will continue to share your good work as long as i live and i will advice everyone in similar situation to to try and see.email address below jekwulovespelltemple@gmail.com
autor:Christiana (*.procono.es) 11. 2. 2019 11:13 | link
nadpis:All thanks to the great and World best spell caster,DR.OSUKOodpovědět

Hello am Christiana from the united state, i read some testimony about DR.OSUKO on how he has helped people in bringing back there ex within 48hours i was just thinking if that was real,And decided to call a lady who made a testimony about DR.OSUKO her number,So i called her and ask her about DR.OSUKO she said DR.OSUKO is a trustworthy man and he his ready to bring back my lover for me,i was just so happy and a little bit relief that my lover will be back to me soon,Then i decided in contacting DR.OSUKO which i did,And before i could share him my problem he has already told me what i came for,And he said everything will be okay within 48hours that my lover will be back to my arms,So he said he would be casting the spell and that within 48hours my lover would call me,So i hoped so truly before the 48hours i got a call from a man who has left me for the past 6years saying he is sorry and he wants me back,i was happy and i said i also want him back,Then i traveled to canada to meet him up,And he apologized for what he has done to me now he proposed to marry me and we are both preparing for our wedding soon,All thanks to the great and World best spell caster,DR.OSUKO His private mail osukospelltemple@gmail.com
autor:martinmarisa (197.210.*.*) 15. 2. 2019 15:01 | link
My name is martin Marisa from Canada, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr ozalogbo He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left me, When i contacted Dr ozalogbo he cast a love spell for me, and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me to come back. he is back now with so much love and care. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to restore broken relationship back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr ozalogbo can also offer any type of help like, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via his email ozalogboshrine@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp with his phone number +2348162562991
autor:Dobson (160.152.*.*) 25. 2. 2019 13:33 | link
nadpis:Vyčistit většinu onemocněníodpovědět
Bůh požehnal doktorovi Kabákovi za svou úžasnou práci v mém životě, od roku 2011 jsem diagnostikován HIV a užíval jsem mé léky, nebyl jsem spokojen, že jsem potřeboval HIV. z mého systému jsem hledal nějaký možný lék na HIV Viděl jsem komentář k Dr.Kabakovi, jak vyléčil HIV s jeho bylinným lékem, kontaktoval jsem ho a on mě vedl. Požádal jsem o řešení, začal lék na mé zdraví, poslal mi lék přes UPS SPEED POST. Vzal jsem si lék, jak to předepsal, a o 8 dnů později jsem byl vyléčen z HIV, můžete mu poslat e-mail na adresu: (kabakatemple@outlook.com)
Znovu vám děkuji pane dr. Kabakaovou omáčku k léčení tekoucího viru, nebo ho oslovte svým mobilním číslem nebo čipy (+2348114801221)
tady je onemocnění, které dokáže vyléčit>
1 léčba rakoviny
2 diabetes vyléčit
3 vyzvánění
4 herpes lék
5 bradavic vyléčit
6 HiV vytvrzování
Prosím, chci, aby každý z nás s tímto virem byl volný a byl vyléčen, proto jsem mu upustil e-mailovou adresu. E-mailem. kabakatemple@outlook.com zavolejte nebo mu napište +2348114801221 neváhejte a zašlete mu e-mail, je to dobrý a skvělý muž. E-mail: kabakatemple@outlook.com děkuji za záchranu svého života a slibuji, že vždycky a navždy svědím o vaší dobré práci.
autor:vivian (41.203.*.*) 19. 3. 2019 06:17 | link
nadpis:Good Day everyone, just want t...odpovědět
Good Day everyone, just want to share my experience here so you all should be more careful when contacting any herbalist for solution cos majority of the testimonies are fake and were the ones that fooled me.

they all uses the same local code number (+234) cos i have been screwed by some of them.

My Husband was suffering from Hsv for years and i went everywhere to get useful information that will help cure or suppress the disease.

then i came across testimonies of those that took my hard earn money without any useful information or cure but they keep telling stories.

about two months ago, a new staff was employed in my place of work and when He heard about my Husband Disease He was so remorseful and told me about Dr Emmanuel.

but i felt it was still one of those Internet guys so i didn't call or text Dr Emmanuel. later that week, He asked me if i`ve heard from Dr Emmanuel and he gave me proof and reasons to try.

well, lots of thanks to Dr Emmanuel cos as im writing this message, my Husband is CURED through the herbs that Dr Emmanuel sent to us.

so after my experience, i decided to save some people from falling to the hands of SCAMS.

thx for your time and if you require the service of Dr Emmanuel, you have to reach him via email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call +2348140073965

you can also reach me on +1(862) 260-4433
autor:mary care (105.112.*.*) 5. 4. 2019 17:43 | link
nadpis:I am one of those people who s...odpovědět
I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my love problems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man called dr.ajeghe. When I nearly lost David in one of ouar stupid,fights (he broke up with me), I thought I had lost everything.i cry all day and think that he will never come back to me again.i read so many testimony about Dr. ajeghe love spell,how he help to bring back ex lover back.I quickly email him.and also get back my husband with his love spell. And when I was at my most desperate,he didn’t take advantage of me. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how you did it, or how this magic works, but all I know is, IT WORKS!! David my husband and I are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful to dr.ajeghe email him for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable for help ajeghespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2349069171173
autor:zohory 24. 4. 2019 14:19 | link
nadpis:financeodpovědět
NEBANKOVNÍ PŮJČKA OD SOUKROMÉ OSOBY 50.000. – 2.500000Soukromá půjčka je nejlepší možnost pro Vás. Pokud již zkoušíte banky a neuspěli jste jiná volba již není. Tedy pokud nechcete platit vysoké úroky nebankovních společností. Soukromý poskytovatel je dobrá volba i co se týče splátek. VÝHODY PŮJČKY OD SOUKROMÝCH OSOB • Není potřeba dokládat výši Vašeho příjmu • Vhodné pro zaměstnance, důchodce, ženy na mateřské dovolené, studenty • Nekontrolují se bankovní a nebankovní registry – žádná kontrola SOLUS • Sjednání on-line z pohodlí domova + Peníze na cokoliv Kontaktujte mne
email: izohory@gmail.com
autor:martinmarisa (197.210.*.*) 28. 4. 2019 17:14 | link
autor:Lubica (105.112.*.*) 1. 5. 2019 17:06 | link
nadpis:Nabídka půjčkyodpovědět
Vous Avez Besoin de Financement POUR VOTRE MAISON POUR Votre entreprise, allez vous acheter moto Une, propiosempresa Créer Votre, vos needs personnels versent des questions de D'Autres. Nous Accordons PRETS des 2000 à de personnels 800 000 € Avec un nominal Taux d'Intérêt 2% de Qué Quel le Soit Montant. Sussolicitudes le déterminateur veulent du Montant exact Que vous crédit Would, et écrire le fecha.Quiere Pour Les PRETS Personnels: Service de Sigma HorasP.S crédit 24/24: non pas vous same les gens Payez Avec un succès Remboursement: lubicapotocka4@gmail.com whatsapp +19739220703
autor:Michal (*.datapacket.com) 7. 5. 2019 03:31 | link
nadpis:Nabídka půjčkyodpovědět
Nabídka úvěrů: rychlá odpověď Dobrý den, jsem jednotlivec, který nabízí krátkodobé i dlouhodobé soukromé půjčky v rozmezí od 5000 do 19 000 000 EUR všem vážným lidem s úrokovou sazbou 3% ročně. Jsem připraven uspokojit své klienty bez protokolu v maximální délce 2 dnů Kontakt: sopuchmichal2@gmail.com
autor:verified vendor 14. 5. 2019 11:20 | link
nadpis:fake European driving license, buy genuine driving license onlineodpovědět
buy fake driving license online, fake European driving license, buy genuine driving license online
When you buy genuine driving license online which are fake, you need to be sure that of what is the quality is we provide. The quality provided by other sellers is of cheap quality. However, the licenses which our company provides is really of good high quality and you would be satisfied with the same.

To buy fake driving license online and buy genuine driving license online http://genuinedocumentsforsale.com/buy-driving-license/

Email: info.genuinedocuments@gmail.com

text /call (WhatsApp): +1 (443) 351-8162
autor:I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored my ex husband is back (197.210.*.*) 23. 5. 2019 04:32 | link
nadpis:I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored my ex husband is back odpovědět
I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored my ex husband is back after he left me and our 2kids for another woman. i was so happy to met Dr. OKu how he help many people to bring there Lover back so i contact him to help me too. that was how Dr. Oku help me to bring my husband back.. A big thank to you Dr. Oku because I never thought my ex Husband will be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and world greatest. if you are here and you need your Ex Lover back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:
Email him at: okutemple@gmail.com

You can also Call/WhatsApp:+2347053113465
autor:Demel Král (105.112.*.*) 24. 5. 2019 23:07 | link
nadpis:pujcku od 50.000 Kc až do 8.000.000 Kc.odpovědět

Nabízím vám rychlé a spolehlivé financní pujcky bez nesmyslných poplatku s nízkou úrokovou sazbou. Tuto pujcku mužete využít na cokoliv budete potrebovat, také na konsolidaci vašich závazku. Mužete žádat o pujcku od 50.000 Kc až do 8.000.000 Kc. Velká pruchodnost schválených žádostí. Zarucuji vám rychlé a profesionální jednání. Podrobnejší informace o této pujcce získáte na emailu: demelkralpujcky.cz@gmail.com
autor:Shannon (197.210.*.*) 29. 6. 2019 06:08 | link
nadpis:How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........odpovědět
How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR.His WhatsApp Number:+2347054263874.
autor:Shannon (197.210.*.*) 30. 6. 2019 05:36 | link

I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR.His WhatsApp Number:+2347054263874.
autor:Shannon (197.210.*.*) 2. 7. 2019 12:16 | link

autor:Martin Moravova (*.darknet.dev) 4. 7. 2019 19:20 | link
nadpis:Potrebujete vyrešit náhlé financní problémy? Whatsapp +420704546731odpovědět
Máte zájem o výhodný financní úver a nevíte kam se obrátit, protože v bance vám vaši žádost zamítli. Mužete využít této nabídky úveru až do maximální výše 4.500.000 kč bez nesmyslných poplatku a bez zástavy nemovitosti. Vyrízení všech formalit vcetne vyplacení finance už do 48 hodin od podepsání úverové smlouvy. Podepisujete vždy smlouvu již ke schválenému úveru. Pro další informace mne kontaktujte na emailu: martin.moravova@gmail.com.
Whatsapp: +420704546731
Děkuji
S pozdravem.
autor:joe (197.210.*.*) 26. 7. 2019 00:08 | link
nadpis:Beware of online spell or to f...odpovědět
Beware of online spell or to fix your broken marriage or relationship problem or after a divorce or Breakup,I was recently scam by two of them, until one faithful day i meet a man called Dr Oseiboh who help me to get back to the mother of my 2 kids after we have been separated for 3 years,I only pay for the items required for the spell and he cast the spell for me within 48hours my ex wife called me and beg me to forgive her for everything and we are back together.if you need a real and quick love spell or you are passing through pregnancy problem Dr Oseiboh is the answer, Please if any body needs. LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL,STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL AND MANY MORE YOU MAY NEED. Email him now for your own help. via email droseiboh12@gmail.com add him on whatsapp line or call +2347017565415.
autor:Shannon (197.210.*.*) 27. 7. 2019 17:26 | link

autor:Elizabeth Matheus (129.205.*.*) 16. 8. 2019 23:49 | link
nadpis:matheuselizabeth973@gmail.comodpovědět
HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MUNINETS TO REDY THIS INFOR ON HERPES CURE 2018..
2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLIHA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLIHA VIA HIS EMAIL; OLIHA.MIRACLEMEDICINE@GMAIL.COM , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER ON +2349038382931 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER I NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349038382931.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR DR OLIHA
autor:eladnick 17. 8. 2019 06:01 | link
nadpis:Kaufen registrierte EU-Führerschein Pässe und Ausweise Whatsapp +4915218467826odpovědět
Kaufen registrierte EU-Führerschein Pässe und Ausweise Whatsapp +4915218467826 E-Mail markuskrugger@web.de

Ich biete Deutsch, Österreich, Polnisch, Finnisch, Dänemark, Slowakei, Französisch, Großbritannien, USA, Kanada Führerschein E-Mail markuskrugger@web.de

Registrierte EU-Führerschein Pässe und Ausweise Whatsapp + 4915218467826
Ich biete Deutsch, Österreich, Polnisch, Finnisch, Dänemark, Slowakei, Französisch, Großbritannien, USA, Kanada Führerschein mit Fahrprüfdokumenten, die rechtfertigen, dass der Führerschein im System registriert ist und mein Kunde keine Probleme bei der Polizeikontrolle hat Bieten auch verschiedene Führerscheinklassen an. Ich habe auch Erste-Hilfe-Zertifikat und Augenblick Test Dokumente. Wie für Aufenthaltsgenehmigungen und Ausweis Ich arbeite mit meinem Partner bei den Einwanderungsdiensten, die gültigen deutschen Ausweis und Aufenthaltsgenehmigungen in der EU ausgeben, um weitere Informationen zu erhalten, kontaktieren Sie mich per E-Mail markuskrugger@web.de Whatsapp + 4915218467826
35–85 z 85

• Pokud chcete odpovědět na něčí příspěvek, použijte odkaz „odpovědět“ u příslušného příspěvku.

* Položky označené hvězdičkou jsou povinné

Jméno: Heslo: