Příspěvek, na který reagujete

autor:Jasper Rowland (*..) 18. 11. 2020 17:38
nadpis:Verified Credit Company
I went through divorce recently and let my wife and kids stay in our marital home for a year before we sold it. During that time, I provided her with enough money each month to pay the mortgage and some bills. She unfortunately made several late payments even though she had the money. I was now unable to obtain a mortgage because no lender would work with me even though I had zero debt so I needed an expert that will help me fix my credit so I can be qualified for a mortgage. My uncle told me about a Credit Company that helped him remove medical bills and raised his score to 791 in 4days. I emailed them on RAPIDCREDITREPAIRS@GMAIL.COM and they responds quickly after texting (415) 754-7204. Well I did and eventually got started with the project with them. I was amazed after 4days on how they pulled through for me and removed all my late payments, raising my score to 799. I got the mortgage and all thanks to RAPID and their team for helping me. Contact them with the above email and number.

* Položky označené hvězdičkou jsou povinné

Jméno: Heslo: