Příspěvek, na který reagujete

autor:BLACK KAISER (*..) 2. 12. 2019 21:47
nadpis:HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PENETRATION EXPERT
I have broken into computers and I harnessed the know how to do a few other gimmicks but I never knew breaking into my school's server will be way too complicated. After purchasing the penetrating tools needed for my grade change off the darkweb to hack into my school's strict computer to effect my grade reconstruction. I was locked out twice from the grid and was almost detected by the school's firewall. I realized trouble was looming and another mistake on my path would come with serious consequences. I knew I needed help. I surfed for penetration experts who had a track record of successful exploitation of vulnerabilities on school serves and has successfully effected grade changes, mobile phones/computer mirroring hacks .After frantically searching the darkweb I initiated business with HACKCREED@TUTANOTA who delivered a close to perfect execution of my project. I hope to be as skillful too in the near future. Tell him the Black Kaiser referred you if you ever need the services of a penetration expert.

* Položky označené hvězdičkou jsou povinné

Jméno: Heslo: