Příspěvek, na který reagujete

autor:lisaowen (*..) 12. 5. 2018 00:09
nadpis:owenlisa870@gmail.com
My name is LISA and is from the United States. I want to use this opportunity to thank my great Agadaga who really made my life a nice day. This wonderful man Dr Agadaga took my wonderful husband back to me, I had two wonderful children from my husband about four years ago, I and my husband have been in a hurry or the other until he finally left me for a young woman. I felt my life had ended and my children thought they would never see their dad again. I tried to be strong only for the children but I could not control the pains that torment my heart; my heart was full of sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always want him to come back to me until one day I met a good friend who was also in a situation like me but her problem was her lover who had an unwanted pregnancy and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. She told me that my case was a small case and that I would not worry at all so I asked her what was the solution to my problem and she gave me this great man. e-mail address. I doubted if this man was the solution, I contacted this great man and he told me what to do and I did them all, he told me to wait for only 72 hours and my husband will crawl on my knees just for forgiveness, I made faith in what this great man asked me to do and for sure after 72 hours he was back to me again, contact Dr Agadaga for help today at agadagaspiritualhome@gmail.com

* Položky označené hvězdičkou jsou povinné

Jméno: Heslo: